Wednesday 30 September 2015

What is poetry?

For me Poetry is a world when things you say or write can really touch someone in a way that makes them understand what you are trying to say or share.

It’s sort of like a sharing world, yeah you can put it that way, (A Sharing World). When you can share your thoughts and dreams and make them into a journey for others to join or a story to inspire

Poems can be about feelings or about events or more. For me when I think about the main subject that people usually write about is mostly about love. 
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -
Here is a poem I found and think is a really cool one to read.




Comment below to tell me what you think the main subject people write their poems about. And also if you are a poet, share with me some of your poems I would really like to read it.
If you want to find out what the definition to the word Poetry is just click on the word Poetry highlighted in blue. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment