Monday 7 September 2015

How to prevent yourself from becoming sick?

Winter is the time of year that many people become sick. This is for various reasons. The main factor is the temperature. People catch the flu mainly in this season because it is cold. This explanation is going to provide you with information about how to prevent yourself from these winter viruses.

The flu shot is another to help yourself from getting sick. The flu shot is an annual vaccination using a vaccine that is specific for a given year against the highly variable influenza virus.   

Another way is your health. Your health should come first priority. Having a healthy body and mind helps yourself to keep motivated and also sick free.

Resting your body is very important. You must have the right amount of rest so your body can be energised for the next day or thing you may be doing.


These are some ways that can help prevent yourself from becoming sick.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Quasia, Your piece of writing was a amazing and it did wow me. I loved the way you explain to me, of how to prevent myself from getting sick, you gave me a lot of tips and it did help me to understand the meaning. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete