Friday 23 January 2015

My Birthday!

In about 5 days the day will come when I turn 12! I am so excited and nervous. Because in school I am now a Year 8. Being a Year 8 you have to step up and take responsibility and also show a good role model or example for the juniors as the big brothers and sisters of the school.

Each year and time I turn older I feel nervous because when I turn older things don't usually stay the same for example: (different subjects maybe harder and obviously, maybe different class mates and etc). This year turning 12 the things I need to work on at school is, read more, practice homework at home and being more fit.

Well I just have to wait until the day comes!

Please leave your feedback and tell me what you feel like when you become older.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting that you get to celebrate your birthday during the last week of school holidays Quasia! Try not to worry about turning 12! You have already done a great job setting some realistic goals for yourself this year as a Year 8, and I believe that you are going to have an amazing time at school this year!

    ReplyDelete