Tuesday 11 March 2014

My Bio Poem

Poem 1

Talofa Lava my name is Yanquasia,
but you can call me Quasia.
I have 2 sisters and add me I am the third
I am well known as a person who can
sometimes make you laugh,
keep you company,
encourage you
I love to speak to people 
all over the world 
on my blog 
about what I learn 
and create.

Poem 2
Yanquasia/Quasia
Child of Parents George and Manuia
Who loves to try new things.
Who hates Indian food
Who wants to go to for a trip all over the world
Who wishes she could’ve met Nelson Mandela 
and could go to Brazil
Who is scared of nothing
Who dreams of having a business 
and having a nice big house
Who is determined tobe a success
Who values myself and my sisters
Who is proud of us
Who will graduate from college
Yanquasia

No comments:

Post a Comment