- What Substance does a tree use for food?
- What four things does a tree need for photosynthesis?
Sunlight, Water, Chlorophyll, Carbon dioxide.
- What causes a tree’s leaves to appear green?
Because it shows that the is eating glucose.
- What signals a tree to preparing for winter?
The days become colder.
The weather becomes dry.
There are more rainy days.
There are fewer hours of sunlight.
- How does a tree get water?
It makes water into leaves.
It turns glucose into water.
It absorbs water through its roots.
It uses photosynthesis.
- Why do a tree’s leaves change colour in the fall?
The tree has less chlorophyll.
The tree has less water.
The tree has no leaves.
The trees is growing quickly before the winter sets in.