Thursday 1 August 2013

Holiday Story


In the holidays I was so lucky that I went to Sky City. I was cooking with a familiar famous chef named Sean Conolly. As I was entering his restaurant I saw a film crew. This lady named Emily was one of the people that organised the whole thing.

Then we got started. The director came and told me that I had to walk in and go into Sean's restaurant and just ignore the camera and just walk in normally. Then I listened to what he said and I did it. As I was walking I felt my nerves started to shake inside of my body.

Then when I got up to Sean he started to introduce himself to me and I was just going with the flow because I did not know what to say. Then the director said to me that I do it again but I had to introduce myself to him just for a short but of time. Then I started again as I was walking in my nerves were okay but then when my nerves just went I heard my sisters and my mum and dad having little bit of a laugh because the were so happy for me.

Then that's the moment my nerves came back. Then when I started to fell my nerves shaking again like earlier I thought of that word that the director told me was IGNORE then by seconds it started to go away. Then I entered Sean's restaurant with a big smile on my face.

Then I went up to Sean and he shook my hand and again he introduce himself to me then I felt convinced and then after himself introduce himself to me then I started my turn then I was done. I told myself in my mind that it was really easy after all. Then he told me that we were going to make a meal or a dish called Spaghetti and Bolognese. I knew I was going to have fun.

First he got out all of the ingredient that we needed and he told me by steps what to do. There was onions, carrot, garlic and a little bit of herbs to give it that smell.



TO BE CONTINUED..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment