Friday 7 December 2012

Netbook Reflection 2012

First when I came to this school when I was little I had to use a book. I had about 2 or 3 books for every subject like reading, writing and math. But now I am a little bit older I can use a netbook. It is cool using a netbook because you don’t have to write for long if you are going to write a really long interesting story or even a little book. But now with a netbook you can write how long by typing just like a teacher.

Things that frustrate me on my netbook is the internet because on my netbook I use the internet very much and sometimes the internet is disconnected. Also sometimes when I do my writing usually it will disappear.   

My netbook is my big learning tool because it has all my work and it is just what I need for school. Also my netbook is a cool Net work book.


No comments:

Post a Comment