Tuesday 18 December 2012

2012 Learning

What subject do you feel you did the best in this year? Why?
Well the subject I feel well on is well writing because I kind of like it now. Last year I use to kind of hate writing because  it was in my words I will say boring. I don’t know why but I just use to not like it.

What subject did you not do so well in? Why?
Well Ok the subject I wasn’t so good at was Reading. Because I was not always making it interesting but all I need to is to work on that and just to get good at it.

Did I manage my time wisely this year? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently, getting work on the conferencing doc.
The way I manage this year was good I worked independently mostly and getting my work on the conferencing doc and mostly finishing my work on time.

Did I get Golden Time this much this year? Why or Why not?
Yes I got golden time heaps but not all the time. Because I might be away or might forget what I was doing.

What can I do differently next year? Why
Next year the thing I will do differently is to stay on my work and to do what I need too. Also to be on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment