Friday 15 June 2012

Quasia Art Reflection Two


Art Reflection Two

Your Task: To paint your photo using the colours you have chosen. Use your final draft to help you figure out what four colours you need for your backgrounds.

1. How do you feel about the work you did? Why? I felt really happy that  I was finished because I really wanted to see what I might look like.


2. What do you feel that you did well? Why?  What I think I did well was colouring the background because it was easy and the other well hard.


3. What do you feel you did not so well? Why? Was the eyes because they were little and I keep colouring it the same colour of the face together.


4. What would you do differently next time? Why? The eyes and the mouth because It think I rushed a little bit.


Give yourself a rating out of 8/10


1 comment:

  1. Hi Quasia we really liked your picture because it looked real and it has lot's of details.My favriote part of the picture is the choice of your colours.We look foraward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete