Friday 30 March 2012

Year 5 and 6 Camp






Did you know that the first chocolate chip cookie was made in 1930?! And the person who made them was called Ruth Wakefield. Have you ever made homemade chocolate chip cookies? They are the best! They are really lovely and tasty. Well my team and I made some chocolate cookies with Mrs Jarman. It was lots of fun making it with our bare hands. My taste buds were eagerly waiting for the chocolate chip cookies.

On Wednesday night me and my friend Deserae-Justine were sleeping together in a tent. It was my first time sleeping in a tent with a person that was not part of my family. The people in tent next to me were sleeping nice and quiet. Then they heard me munching my teeth together I bet it was annoying. Then the security came in the night and said to be quiet and go to sleep!!! When I was about to shut my eye and go to sleep I heard people giggling and making lots of nose then I got really angry then the tent next to me. So I just shut my eyes and fell in my sleeping bag and went to sleep.

I hope I have heaps and lots of fun next year at camp! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment